For Potential Tenants
How can I qualify for an LC Lemle apartment?
A successful applicant must:
• Earn at least 40 times the monthly rent annually exclusive of any commission, bonus or investment gains; or
• Have a guarantor who earns at least 70 times the monthly rent; or
• Use The Guarantors or Insurent Lease Guaranty.
How do I view an LC Lemle apartment?
To see an occupied or downtown unit:
• Schedule an appointment by phone at 212-257-4822 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To see our vacant uptown apartments:
• Visit our office at 177 East 87th Street, Suite #501 to pick up keys Monday through Friday from 9:30 am until 4:30 pm
• Contact us for holiday and Saturday viewings
What are LC Lemle’s office hours?
• Monday through Friday from 9:30 am until 6:00 pm
• Contact us for Saturday hours
Do I need to pay a broker fee to apply for an LC Lemle apartment?
LC Lemle Real Estate Group does not charge a broker fee. If you are working with a real estate agent, please pay them directly.
When can I move into my LC Lemle apartment?
• Generally, move-ins/outs are permitted Monday through Saturday between the hours of 10:00am and 8:00pm.
• If you live at 205-215 East 88th Street, move-ins/outs are permitted Monday through Sunday between the hours of 8:30am and 5:00pm.
What are the fees to apply for an LC Lemle apartment?
• A non-refundable credit check fee in the amount of $20 is required for each applicant and each guarantor; and
• A separate application deposit in the amount of $500 per apartment is required, which will be applied towards the first month’s rent upon approval or returned to the applicant if the application is denied.
For Current Tenants
When does LC Lemle release my security deposit?
Security deposits are released, per the lease, within 14 days of the lease end date.
When do exterminators visit LC Lemle buildings?
An exterminator visits our buildings monthly. Please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment, and make sure someone is home to allow the exterminator into your apartment on the appointed day.
How do LC Lemle tenants receive packages?
Packages are something a lot of New Yorkers need to juggle. In LC Lemle buildings, packages that don’t require a signature will be left in the mail area by the delivery person. We recommend that packages of value require a signature or be sent to a more secure location (e.g. Amazon Prime Locker).
I’ve locked myself out of my LC Lemle apartment. What do I do?
• During LC Lemle’s business hours, we are happy to lend you a copy of your apartment keys – just swing by the office to borrow a set.
• After business hours, contact a locksmith.
May I paint the walls of my LC Lemle apartment after I move in?
Of course. This is your home. However, any painted walls must be returned to the original white prior to move-out.
What am I responsible for when I move out of my LC Lemle apartment?
• The apartment should be returned in the same condition in which it was received (minus normal wear and tear);
• The apartment, including kitchen appliances, cabinets, tub, sinks, toilet(s) and closet(s) must be cleaned;
• Any painted walls must be returned to the original color;
• All items, furniture and trash must be removed from the apartment; and
• The disposal of large, bulk items are the tenant’s responsibility. For more information, please contact 311 or our maintenance team by submitting a request here.
I have an emergency! How do I contact the LC Lemle maintenance team?
*IN A TRUE EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL 911*
• Please contact the maintenance team at 212-257-4830, or call our office at 212-257-4822 during normal business hours
• During non-business hours, please call 212-560-6400
What does LC Lemle consider a maintenance emergency?
A maintenance emergency may include a power outage, a flood, gas leak or a lack of heat. It’s a situation that can cause a safety hazard to our tenants, or cause damage to the property, and cannot wait until the next business day.
How do I pay my rent?
• Pay here.
• Make your check payable to entity/owner of your building. (See first page of your lease)
• Indicate your account number in the memo of your check.
• If you have not received your statement or misplaced it, please mail to:
P.O. Box 312
Emerson, NJ 07630
• If you have any questions about your rent account or statement, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does CYOF mean?
CYOF stands for Collect Your Own Fee.
Real estate agents may show and rent LC Lemle apartments to their customers, and any commission earned is paid directly by the tenant to the agent in accordance with the terms of their agreement.
Can I send my customers to view an LC Lemle apartment without me?
Yes, at your own risk. LC Lemle does not get involved in any commission disputes.
How can I add my email address to LC Lemle’s mailing list?
Please email your contact information to our team at email@example.com.